Some of you may remember that this page used to contain a lot of The Sky Temple's deep past. Now we're going to be different to all the other websites out there and only give you a vague timeline, the details will be spared and this page shall remain relatively short.
- July 2004 - Mystic Articuno's Site is born using very basic HTML and a proboards forum.
- September 2004 - The Iceberg of Articuno replaces Mystic Articuno's Site with a hand-coded HTML and PHP site.
- December 2004 - The Iceberg of Articuno is rebuilt using a CMS called PHP-Nuke, along with a Phpbb forum.
- August 2005 - The Iceberg of Articuno is renamed to "The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno" and obtains new domain names "Lugia.co.uk" and "Articuno.co.uk".
- January 2007 - The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno is fully re-built from the ground up using a CMS called Joomla and SMF forums. It also acquires the domain name "Lugia.us"
- February 2010 - The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno hits 5000 members!
- September 2010 - The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno is once again rebuilt from scratch with the latest version of Joomla and an up-to-date design.
- June 2012 - The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno returns to its original domain name, "Lugia.co.uk".
- September 2012 - Articuno bestows Ascendant and Skylands ownership of The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno.
- January 2015 - Articuno fully returns to The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno after a couple of years and re-claims ownership of the site.
- March 2015 - Articuno begins work on another site revamp.
- July 2015 - The new Sky Temple is released at https://www.theskytemple.com. Lugia and Articuno is dropped from the name to center the site around flying Pokémon in general. IP Board is used for the forums and gallery alongside a website built by hand.
- July 2016 - The Sky Temple goes back to its roots and re-focuses on Lugia and Articuno, becoming the biggest Lugia and Articuno fan site once more. The name is changed back to The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno and the domains Lugia.co.uk and Articuno.co.uk are repointed to the site.